Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Fall


Today is the first day of fall!!! It really doesn't FEEL like it though (it's still kinda warm in most areas of the country). I know there is a lot of technical science stuff behind the change of seasons but I prefer to think of it simply as a beautiful change to our everyday scenery. It will be very nice to see the colors in the landscape change and to feel the air turn crisp. The fall season brings to mind so many different things - football (yes, I know, I have mentioned that before!!), pumpkin carving, a warm mug of apple cider, gingerbread cookies, long walks in the park while wearing a SWEATER. What does autumn call to mind for you? It's a little premature but as soon as I can pile up some leaves, I'm jumping right in!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone and be sure to keep it clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment