It's that time again......FRIDAY!! I'll try to contain my enthusiasm but I'm sure I'm not alone in my love of Friday's.
Not sure what to do on a Friday night? Here are a few suggestions:
- Have some friends over for game night! Balderdash, Taboo, even the old standard Charades are always good for a few laughs. Ask your friends to bring over some snacks and make it a potluck game night. It's inexpensive and is a guaranteed good time.
- Head downtown! Take a walk and find a restaurant that has outdoor dining. People watching is always good entertainment.
- KARAOKE! I have several friends who LOVE doing this and it always makes for a fun evening. The good thing about karaoke is that you don't have to be the world's greatest vocalist to enjoy it. If you aren't shy, give this one a try!
- Enjoy some live entertainment in your city. Go online and see who is playing at different music venues around town or maybe find out if there is a comedy club where you can check out some up and coming comedians. If you're lucky, you may even be able to find some FREE shows around town (and how can you possibly say no to that??).
- Go to a movie. I know, I know - you do this all the time but there is something relaxing and enjoyable about sitting in a theater while noshing on popcorn. Invite a big group of friends to see a silly movie and blow off some work-week steam. Or if you don't want to go out for a movie, invite them over and have a "themed" movie night complete with snacks. Idea - if you will be watching 80's flicks like Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles have foods you would have had back in the day like PB&J sandwiches, Capri Sun juice, Fruit Roll Ups, Pizza Rolls. You get the idea.
Well, hope these ideas help you come up with your own Fun Friday plans! Remember, do what you like and like what you do and a good time is just around the corner.
Until next time, keep it clean!!