Lots of rain the last couple of days! For the most part, lots of folks have been stuck indoors. I know I got to do some laundry last night (with my handy-dandy Azuma washer and dryer!!) and watched a movie.
Want a few ideas for things to do when it's raining outside? Give these a whirl"
- Take some pictures outdoors - I know, not exactly an indoors activity but there are some really beautiful things to take pictures of if you don't mind getting a little soggy.
- Catch up on some reading.
- MOVIE MARATHON!!! (One of my personal favorites!).
- Play board games.
- Bake something! Nothing like the smell of freshly baked cookies in your home to chase away the blues.
- Spend time on your hobbies.
- Clean out your closet or dresser drawers.
Until next time, keep it clean!